Well it took my wife and I a month working evenings and weekends but it’s done. I modified your 10x12 cedar plans and used T1-11 and moved the doors around but thought it came out OK. Thanks for the help! Jeff Tigard, OR<<
1. What it looked like in the beginning
2. It took us two days to get a level floor
3. Finally ready to start on the floor!
4. A little help from Son No. 2!
5. Impromptu gun show
6. Building trusses.
7. First wall up
8. 2nd wall framed
9. One wall to go and it’s 100+ degrees outside!
10. Heidi's glass blocks
11. All 4 walls done
12. Back to work putting up the trusses
13. Trusses up
14. Sheeting the roof
15. Starting to look like the plans
16. Roof's done and we're ready to stain
17. Heidi's added touch
18. Add the doors and it's done!
19. Not too bad!
20. Inside the barn